CONTINUUM

This is just a continuation of the previous blog. So, i don't have to give an introduction. Let me start off.

AMATEURS IN THE BRANCH:

What i meant by amateurs in the branch is that the impression of the E&C branch in SJCE as one of the best in the entire state still prevailed in the minds of everyone. It is because of this, we still had the enthusiasm to study and the subjects were little interesting, at least to me.  Some of the stalwarts lost their way. Let me not go into the reasons for it. One thing is for sure, the lectures were so boring that some of them totally lost interest and the first signs of transformation were shown by K.D and our Sangeetha Kala Vidwan(Anantha). Our first class trip was on its way by November(2007). This was one of the most memorable ones and and entire blog would be needed to express the views on the trip. The main point here is that we had enjoyed to the core. Well, after the trip, it was third internals on the run and every one was busy preparing for it. Then, came the incident which i cannot forget in my entire life time.

ACCIDENT:
It was December 12th, me, S.G., Mansoor, and Karthik(from NIE). We were on our way to Chamundi Hills as we all had finished the lab exams. S.G and Mansoor in one vehicle, myself and Karthik in another vehicle. Intentionally, I took the vehicle from Karthik and I was the one riding. On the way, his fuel tank got dried up. I was conscious enough, not to give the vehicle to him. Karthik is one person who rides the bike like playing the nfs game with a joy stick. Now you would know why was I so conscious. I pushed the vehicle for some time, and it was then Karthik took and bent the vehicle so as to propel petrol(if remaining)into the pipe. I must say unfortunately, it started. He rode to the petrol bunk, filled the fuel and he asked me to sit back. I was reluctant till the nth moment. It was this time, I realized the importance of sixth sense. He rode for probably 30 seconds, and we met with an accident. Now, this accident is one of the most hilarious incidents that has happened hitherto. Let me not give a detailed description of the accident. He made me fall from the bike and I was almost on the footpath. He was also on the road, with bike at some distance from him. He was panic probably and getting afraid of the crowd that he assumed to be gathered, he briskly ran took the bike and asked me to sit. I was not in a position to think about anything. I agreed to his words and acted accordingly. The intentions of escaping from the crowd gathering was shattered into pieces when he lost control and fell again as he was trying to evade from a person who was trying to stop us. Some how, we managed to move to the small shop near by, in the foot hills where S.G and Munsoor were waiting. We drank water and it was at that time I got a chance to look at the injury to my legs. Even Karthik was also hurt. Inspite of this, he was the one who tried to convince us to go to the top, spend some time and then move to the nursing home. I scolded him and asked him to turn the bike. We never went anywhere after this because and I was not in a position to go. We finished our exams and Jan 7th,2008 we finished our exams. Sometime in March or April, we got our results, I was still 80 not out. K.D. had got 73, which indicates the transformation. A 157 guy into the less than 75% range. Many of the stalwarts also getting out of 80. I have a very gloomy memory of the 4th semester events except giving the blank blue book in the internals. The first time in my life, my marks in any test was 0(subject-LIC). The next blog is the BLANK BLUE BOOK, will be posted shortly. At the end of the "BLANK BLUE BOOK" blog, you will come to know why I mentioned the guys as stalwarts.

Comments

  1. I still can't stop laughing even now, wen i remember ur Accident :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A WEIRD INCIDENT-MENTALITY OF EDUCATED YOUTH

JOURNEY FROM CHENNAI TO BANGALORE VIA KOLKOTA AND USA

VALEDICTORY OF A FAREWELL